Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying Downing is great, not by a long shot. No homerism here.

Just saying that you need to be consistent. Can’t ***** about one thing over and over, then when you finally get what you want, you ***** that it was stupid to do.

Throwing a quick one yard pass on first down is no different than running it on first down. Throwing a quick one yard pass, followed by a screen, followed by another quick pass is still extremely predictable. Never anything down the field. Never any play action. When we get the run game going, he starts passing every play. When we need some big chunks, he runs. He’s just a horrible OC. The worst I’ve ever seen.

If you’re gonna pass, use play action because they are expecting the run. He has no rhythm to his play calling. There is no creativity. We never even attempt to stretch the defense. This isn’t just a one game problem. It’s been the exact same BS all season. Are you blind or too much of a homer to open your eyes? Go read the Raiders forum back when he was their OC. You’ll see the same exact complaints. A coincidence im sure to a homer like you.

Deep shot to Chester Rodgers in this game.

Throwing a quick one yard pass on first down is no different than running it on first down. Throwing a quick one yard pass, followed by a screen, followed by another quick pass is still extremely predictable. Never anything down the field. Never any play action. When we get the run game going, he starts passing every play. When we need some big chunks, he runs. He’s just a horrible OC. The worst I’ve ever seen.

If I had to guess, the coaching staff is worried that Foreman and Hilliard will not hold their blocks at all.

I don’t know, I think that would have to go to Norm Chow…. Absolutely terrible.

Actually, the offense is moving the ball today pretty well. With a bunch of practice squad guys against a top ranked defense. If not for the fumbles, Id say the offense has done better than expected today.

I don’t know, I think that would have to go to Norm Chow…. Absolutely terrible.

Actually, the offense is moving the ball today pretty well. With a bunch of practice squad guys against a top ranked defense. If not for the fumbles, Id say the offense has done better than expected today.
Chris palmer was crap too.
Was robiskie good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back