Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would've liked to see Evans get one more final chance in camp. Wasn't like his rookie contract was financially stalling us. Seems like a likeable guy with spurts of untouched talent, that we wasn't able to see because he couldn't stay on the field.

I thought darrynton might have the chance to make the all injury team for his 3-4 year in a row.
That would be the players that get hype from fans yet never actually do anything but have full opportunity to blame injuries.

Would've liked to see Evans get one more final chance in camp. Wasn't like his rookie contract was financially stalling us. Seems like a likeable guy with spurts of untouched talent, that we wasn't able to see because he couldn't stay on the field.
Doesnt matter how good an employee is if he never shows up for work.

Who is this Darryngton Evans everyone keeps talking about, never heard of the guy, certainly don’t recall seeing him play at all.

Damn Saffold's deal with the Bills is only 1 year for $6.25 million. That's a bargain. Guess he's just looking to win a SB.
Based on how many times he fell over and needed off the field last year, I’d say that’s all he’s been after anyway and without putting in effort. Bills about to be disappointed, like quintin Spain disappointed.

Based on how many times he fell over and needed off the field last year, I’d say that’s all he’s been after anyway and without putting in effort. Bills about to be disappointed, like quintin Spain disappointed.
You really think he didn’t put any effort? That's sad. He played in 15 games last season. Not sure the full extent of his injuries but that sounds like a tough dude to me who didn’t want to let his team down. If it was McNair, you'd be singing his praises.

Great FA signing and tough to see him go. Hope he heals up.

You really think he didn’t put any effort? That's sad. He played in 15 games last season. Not sure the full extent of his injuries but that sounds like a tough dude to me who didn’t want to let his team down. If it was McNair, you'd be singing his praises.

Great FA signing and tough to see him go. Hope he heals up.
Yeah not sure why Safford is getting drug so bad by titans fans. I'm sure he didn't want to keep getting injured. He was great for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back