Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think he didn’t put any effort? That's sad. He played in 15 games last season. Not sure the full extent of his injuries but that sounds like a tough dude to me who didn’t want to let his team down. If it was McNair, you'd be singing his praises.

Great FA signing and tough to see him go. Hope he heals up.
He was a good signing, much better than levitre was.
I joke about the effort kind of, but last season he left every game with an injury, sometimes more than once. He wasn’t all that good when he did play. IF he had been the weakest link on the OL, he would be dragged way more but since the entire OL, scratch maybe Jones, didn’t play all that great, Saffold gets a pass.
Quesenberry, Davis, Lewan, and even the TE played noticeably bad as well.

Now match the contract Saffold had.

As far as the McNair assumption, please dont assume what you think I’d say. If a guy plays hurt and performs well, they should get praised just as if they weren’t hurt and played well. If a guy is a liability playing hurt, get him off the field just like if a guy sucks healthy.
McNair was a liability hurt sometimes too and much like Saffold didn’t really have a great backup so playing injured at less than their best may have still been more effective than the healthy backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back