Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we weren’t there, (which would have been creepy) so none of us know for sure. Reading the articles out there the press has already condemned him. I guess people have already forgotten what happened to the Duke lacrosse team and aren’t interested in due process.

Believe all victims

Unless the accused is running for president

Of course we weren’t there, (which would have been creepy) so none of us know for sure. Reading the articles out there the press has already condemned him. I guess people have already forgotten what happened to the Duke lacrosse team and aren’t interested in due process.

Woke always comes first

rolling-stone2.png

The titans were literally beat in the playoffs by a punter when the chargers took us down. The lesson was learned. Never underestimate a punter. Which is why I think the Titans would have had leverage with the Bills to get something. Maybe not much, but the Bills would certainly have been interested given the superbowl is on the line for them. Kern is about 5 yards better than every other available punter if he is back to 49 yards like in the pre-season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back