Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
that list of cuts looked exactly like the lineups for the exhibition games - LOL

I read an article on the weekend that tried to predict the roster. They had the Titans keeping 7 WRs.

It's almost like they have no idea how this team operates lol

I mean... that picture could be most every industrial part of any city

but yeah those 200 year old eastern cities are bleak

Kern did go to school in that dump Toledo, he knows better than to go back

There are a lot of ugly cities on the great lakes

Or trying to get more money out of another team
Do Punters do this? They already make a pretty low amount comparatively to almost every other position.
I don’t think Kern is doing anything to jockey more money. He’s also 38/39 so he’s got no real position to stand on for more money.

I’d lean more towards his retirement thoughts.
It’s already a little strange that his dad is tweeting this vice himself or agent.
I have no doubt that he is NOT just standing by in Nashville “just in case”.

Kern a true class act. One of my favorite Titans.

He gave a football to @MrBean Son out in Oakland a few years ago. Kern made his day haha.. I remember that.

Yes he did. My son has it in a case in his room. I have never seen that boy grin so large as when he turned around from the railing with the ball in his hands.

Kern has been a class act for as long as he has been here. I wish we could bring him back as a "kicking assistant" to help Stonehouse round out his kicking with the precision Kern had.

The field will miss the giant shadow of this great Titan casting shade over it. Never thought I’d like a punter so much. There were times I thought he was the best player on the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back