Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we fans a joke to this organization... we’re seriously going to trot out the fedex driver AGAIN!? He single handedly won it for the colts last week.

This doesn’t make any sense from a culture perspective.

You’re going to release Joseph and Beasley because they are severely underperforming, but keep Gostkowski and Daniel?

Im losing faith in the front office really fast.

If he craps out again this week, I may have to take a Titans vacation until the draft. The human nervous system can only take so much.

I thought Ryan Allen did alright the week he was up. His kicks were a little slow and I was terrified he was going to get one blocked. Then he was a healthy scratch and his replacement got one blocked while also being pretty fucking terrible.

I don't know, man. I used to complain that the league was killing the kicking game. Now I wish they would.

Bro this is almost unheard of. For special teams to kick us in the $%& over and over and over this year ; yet nothing is done about it.

What the hell did Allen do to deserve to be cut? This FedEx guy can't be that good in practice.

This is how conspiracy theories get drug up :

Arthur Smith's father founded FedEx ... Something stinks here.

We go after a FedEx punter - who costs us a game but get's to stay on and kick for an NFL team in playoff contention.

#FedExGate o_O

Bro this is almost unheard of. For special teams to kick us in the $%& over and over and over this year ; yet nothing is done about it.

What the hell did Allen do to deserve to be cut? This FedEx guy can't be that good in practice.

This is how conspiracy theories get drug up :

Arthur Smith's father founded FedEx ... Something stinks here.

We go after a FedEx punter - who costs us a game but get's to stay on and kick for an NFL team in playoff contention.

#FedExGate o_O

Thought it was his Grandpa who founded FedEx.

Are we fans a joke to this organization... we’re seriously going to trot out the fedex driver AGAIN!? He single handedly won it for the colts last week.
Actually, it was David Long’s fault. He was the PP. we put him on the Covid reserve list as a punishment.

This is dumbfounding. Allen looked really solid in an actual game, barely missed Kern for that one game.

Then they swap him out for this other scrub who massively fails in an actual game. But he gets to stay and Allen gets the boot. I don’t know what they’re seeing in “Fedx” but I sure the hell hope he doesn’t repeat what we saw last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back