Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is dumbfounding. Allen looked really solid in an actual game, barely missed Kern for that one game.

Then they swap him out for this other scrub who massively fails in an actual game. But he gets to stay and Allen gets the boot. I don’t know what they’re seeing in “Fedx” but I sure the hell hope he doesn’t repeat what we saw last week.

Yup totally agree.

Oh ****, you're right..

I wonder if he would be where he's at without the connections.

Life’s all about connections man so who knows haha

There was some rumblings he’d be in the HC gig run in 2021 earlier on but the way the offense has been kinda off lately that is slipping away

Life’s all about connections man so who knows haha

There was some rumblings he’d be in the HC gig run in 2021 earlier on but the way the offense has been kinda off lately that is slipping away

I saw that the Falcons are hot on him. Honestly, they can have him. I just don't think he's nothing special. I think his connections have put him in a position to succeed.

If you're talking about a FedEx trust fund kid, it will go far as can be. Shocked he didn't become an NFL HC at the age of 21.

Wow this is a perfect example of it's not WHAT you know it's who BLOW. This guy is good at something and ain't punting, Art knows. This fan base is gonna start turning on this front office soon, AFC championship game to dumpster fire quick.

The blocking wasn’t good on the blocked punt, but he literally punted the ball into the guy seeing him running straight at him. At that point run or tuck and fall. There was zero reason to try and get that punt off. The botched punt was 100% on him...and I blame Vrabel and co. for having that bum start in the first place.

The blocking wasn’t good on the blocked punt, but he literally punted the ball into the guy seeing him running straight at him. At that point run or tuck and fall. There was zero reason to try and get that punt off. The botched punt was 100% on him...and I blame Vrabel and co. for having that bum start in the first place.
Um, my understanding is the dude from last week who had his punt blocked for a TD is, get this, STILL on the roster. The dude cut is the guy from the week before, who actually looked pretty decent.

I saw that the Falcons are hot on him. Honestly, they can have him. I just don't think he's nothing special. I think his connections have put him in a position to succeed.

If you're talking about a FedEx trust fund kid, it will go far as can be. Shocked he didn't become an NFL HC at the age of 21.
Being a FedEx trust fund kid doesn't make you stick through 3 or 4 different coaching changes. You also don't work your way from college assistant to NFL OC though your connections. Id say he has a love for the game and earned his position. The dude probably doesn't even need to work.

Oh come on. You cant blame the punter for that. Completely unreasonable expectation.

So in your mind, any blocked punt is the punters fault, as they could have simply foreshadowed the block and tucked and taken the hit?

Can you imagine the abuse a punter would get if they did this? There'd be 5 times as many people saying he should have kept going with the punt as there was every chance the blocker wouldnt get there in time to touch the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back