Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on. You cant blame the punter for that. Completely unreasonable expectation.

So in your mind, any blocked punt is the punters fault, as they could have simply foreshadowed the block and tucked and taken the hit?

Can you imagine the abuse a punter would get if they did this? There'd be 5 times as many people saying he should have kept going with the punt as there was every chance the blocker wouldnt get there in time to touch the ball.
Uh yea, I can. He has two eyes and was looking straight forward. He’s played football for years. I get it if the punt was gonna be close, that’s normal, but there was zero chance he was getting that punt off. Not a damn person on that field felt otherwise in that moment too. I’d argue that trying to punt it and take a hit may hurt him more than just falling on it or taking off....

Partly, but had he not done a side step, that one wouldve been blocked too. Watch it again.
I agree, he had a guy bearing down on him from his left. Possibly he took his eyes off of the ball.
But I thought the other guy did great the preceding game.

I agree, he had a guy bearing down on him from his left. Possibly he took his eyes off of the ball.
But I thought the other guy did great the preceding game.
They went with Daniels because they thought Allen’s trajectory was too low and he’d be susceptible to blocks. Oh the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back