Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning house of the dead weight! I wouldn’t mind restructuring Delanie and seeing if he can bounce back next year. He’s probably done, but you never know. He might have one last run left in him.

It takes longer to heal after a nasty injury as we get older so who knows? Maybe one more year removed will give him a new lease on life!

Cam Wake lol. Signing a 38yr old pass rusher to a 3 yr deal.

JRob’s defensive signings really leave much to be desired.
Who outside of Wake and Butler?
Vaccaro, Ryan, Correa, and Brock were good signings and almost all of the other defensive players are titans draft picks.

Who outside of Wake and Butler?
Vaccaro, Ryan, Correa, and Brock were good signings and almost all of the other defensive players are titans draft picks.
Urban, sly Williams, Cyp, trawick.

thank god Cyp tore his ACL in camp and we were able to scoop Vacarro at the last minute. That was more desperation than motive.

Logan Ryan was great.

I guess it’s not as bad as I first thought.

thank god Cyp tore his ACL in camp and we were able to scoop Vacarro at the last minute. That was more desperation than motive.

Logan Ryan was great.

Yea those are valid, and that's still a good hit rate. Also, I'm very pleased with his willingness to move on from a bad signing.

Logan Ryan was great.

Hold on....
Cyp Won us a playoff game.

Trawick was an excellent ST in the great ST offseason of 2016.

I don’t even remember Urban and Sly was awful.

Hold on....
Cyp Won us a playoff game.

Trawick was an excellent ST in the great ST offseason of 2016.

I don’t even remember Urban and Sly was awful.
Yea I'm with you. Cyp and Trawick were fine. Dont remember who Urban is. And Sly was bad, but like wake, we cut him after 1 season with very little cap hit.

Yea I'm with you. Cyp and Trawick were fine. Dont remember who Urban is. And Sly was bad, but like wake, we cut him after 1 season with very little cap hit.

Exactly. Not a bad move at all by JRob. And his defensive draft picks have been very good.

So do Byard, Evans, Brown, and Landry. Nobody hits on all FAs and draft picks but he has done very well rebuilding this roster. You can nitpick, but he has been a very good GM.
And Adoree, Simmons, Long and Hooker are all great picks too IMO.

Lets also remember Dodd and Austin were from his first draft before he brought in his own scouting department.

Alright, so that puts us at about $56 million in cap space. If we do resign Henry and Tanny, thats probably 10 for Henry and 20 for Tanny for the first year of multi year deals. Still leaves us 26 mil (before a potential Delanie cut) to spend on an elite pass rusher :) Would be reeeeally interesting if Vrable brought in his ole Houston boys in Reader and Clowny. What a freaking defense that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back