Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the price of Conk and probably just as good. Even if he is the starter.

let’s not get too carried away man. No mistake Conklin is the better player. But I’m a Kelly fan and he’s definitely better than serviceable - and @ half the price like you mentioned is nice / but let’s not just write off Conklin like eh no big deal - same player to fill his shoes / it is a slight step down maybe more will see Kelly hasn’t started consistently

Kelly just tested the market and immediately came back to be the back up to Lewan and RT-X. That is clearly back up money. They could absolutely still bring in another FA OT.

Half the price! I'm sure we will draft a tackle in round 1 or 2. Just depends on if we seriously address corner or pass rush in FA now.

Glad to see Kelly back. I wouldn't mind having Conklin back but for the money he was getting and also wanting the shorter deal so he could double dip into free agency again I just couldn't get behind that. Also with his injury history on those knees I had my reservations on a lucrative long term contract. I don't think he will play up to his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back