Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Fant, back up tackle just signed a 3 year, 30 mill, 12 mill guaranteed contract.

similar to Dennis Kelly, he is a hybrid tackle, can line up on both sides and also lines up at TE To block

But Fant is going to be a stater. He is replacing the left tackle for the Jets. He is not being brought in and being paid that money to be a back up tackle. So try again.

I just heard we have 28.5 million in cap space not sure what the real number is. But I really like the Kelly resign, he was as good or same as Conklin, and able to play other positions in the line.

Now we can draft a RT, at a reasonable price, and we will have time for him to develop.

I just heard we have 28.5 million in cap space not sure what the real number is. But I really like the Kelly resign, he was as good or same as Conklin, and able to play other positions in the line.

Now we can draft a RT, at a reasonable price, and we will have time for him to develop.
Good to have as a Plan B, but he was not as good and certainly not better than Conklin in years 1 and 4. His injury in year 2 carried over to year 3 as ACL tears and repairs do. During that time maybe, but clearly not last season.

George Fant, back up tackle just signed a 3 year, 30 mill, 12 mill guaranteed contract.

similar to Dennis Kelly, he is a hybrid tackle, can line up on both sides and also lines up at TE To block

Has he ever caught a touchdown pass in the playoffs? :)

One more reason to like this Kelly signing, apparently he sometimes gets referred to as “the undertaker”.
Awesome nickname and greatest wrestling character of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back