Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some may disagree, but I don't mind declining that penalty, I never like giving a team another shot at a first, especially one that's not too long on a 3rd and 6.

The fact of the matter is our offense has to wake the heck up. Our defense has been too dang good for us to be tied.

I'm all for picking good times to throw those jump balls, but the two he has thrown were to a double covered Hopkins, and to Moore. You have to be smarter than that.
Zero issue with the 2nd throw.

should have been a penalty and the chances of it being bounced up for a pick is slim.

Some may disagree, but I don't mind declining that penalty, I never like giving a team another shot at a first, especially one that's not too long on a 3rd and 6.

The fact of the matter is our offense has to wake the heck up. Our defense has been too dang good for us to be tied.
I think declining was the move. Don't make your defense make two third down stops if they only have to make one.

I'm all for picking good times to throw those jump balls, but the two he has thrown were to a double covered Hopkins, and to Moore. You have to be smarter than that.
Moore was held... T17 saw that and threw to him to ensure the call... smart play

horrible no call on the hold and the PI... bad luck on the deflected INT

Definitely the right call.
Only thing that sucked about that is that most of just knew their kicker was going to nail that kick.

Simmons literally got off the bench and put his helmet on when they announced 3rd down.

Just goes to show you that he doesn't have faith in this offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back