Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
not at all shocked by this.

On another note. I am starting to think its time we trade Lewan. He spends more time talking **** on his podcast than he spends on the field. His durability doesn't seem much better than Mariota's.
That’s why the NFL needs more performance bonuses less guaranteed money. They get paid quit caring about the game.

I left to take a shower and the Titans were up 6-3.

I came back to SEA up 24-9.

What the absolute F. I'm recording the game, but not sure if I'll review the part I missed.
strip sac fumble recovery on like 5 set up short TD

another TD... then a 2 min drive for another easy ass TD

The team as a whole is not even competitive. Offensive line is straight garbage and the defense once again are cellar dwellers. With the schedule we have this team is no better that 6 or 7 wins.

You guys are hilarious. We don't look good...we also had a touchdown taken away.

People wanted to blame the players all of last season for our crappy D. Ok, new season with a whole group of new players. Can we at least start glancing towards coaching and schemes yet?
Bud isn't alive so nothing is going to change in that department.

not at all shocked by this.

On another note. I am starting to think its time we trade Lewan. He spends more time talking **** on his podcast than he spends on the field. His durability doesn't seem much better than Mariota's.

I've been saying it prematurely for three years...can't stand the social media shit with no reciprocation in mentality on the field.

The play calling on both sides of the ball is so reminiscent of Fisher that I thought I was back in the early 2000’s. Hand off and run(?), drop back and pass EVERY DOWN is NOT an offensive strategy. It’s mind numbing that Vrabel’s only idea for a bad defense is to make them worse by being totally milquetoast.

I haven't been this disappointed in our o line since the MM days. No room for Henry to run, Tannehill has been throwing darts when he has time, but the opportunities just aren't there to get those passes off enough.

One foot land inbounds. The toes of the 2nd food pans inbounds. The rest of the foot lands inbounds and the as he’s talked the back of his foot rolled out of bounds. If that’s not a TD where does it end? If both feed land completely inbounds and then as he’s talked his legs land out of bounds is that not a TD now? I don’t care what the refs called it, that was 100% a TD.

The end zone dirt that came up when his foot left the field wasn’t even white. It was a TD. IMO.

At this point, that Julio TD wouldn't have mattered because there was too much time for Seattle to drive down field and match that TD.

Had Julio scored with 10 seconds left in the half, then that Julio TD would've been relevant with us getting the ball to start the second half.

One foot land inbounds. The toes of the 2nd food pans inbounds. The rest of the foot lands inbounds and the as he’s talked the back of his foot rolled out of bounds. If that’s not a TD where does it end? If both feed land completely inbounds and then as he’s talked his legs land out of bounds is that not a TD now? I don’t care what the refs called it, that was 100% a TD.
It’s supposedly the rules, the rule needs to change perhaps. That being said, you cannot tell of the heel touched the white or not, the heel could have landed right next to the shite. It is a typical overturn for the Titans. If it was Brady to Gronk it NEVER would’ve been overturned.

Just sayin….

One foot lands in-bounds. The toes of the 2nd foot land in-bounds. The rest of the foot lands in-bounds and then as he’s tackled the back of his foot rolled out-of-bounds. If that’s not a TD where does it end? If both feed land completely in-bounds and then as he’s tackles his legs land out-of-bounds is that not a TD now? I don’t care what the refs called it, that was 100% a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back