Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, let's not call prevent defense this drive eh? The front four was getting solid pressure early on when we actually didn't give their receivers 15 yards of cushion.

Sorry but I don’t view anything I said as overreaction. This team is clearly looking at a very long season in its current state and with our schedule. Can that change maybe but highly doubtful

You literally said we'd prob only get six or seven wins this season after watching a game and a half. Right after a clear 7 was taken away.

Shame we don't have a defense. We are still in this game.

Seattle's first 3 possessions combined for 3 points. That's on our offense to not put more pressure on them. You can't shut this talented offensive down forever, and one of their td's was on short field position due to the fumble.

I hated the last drive of the second quarter's playcalling. I was much more angry at our offense than our defense in the first half.

The titans are the worst run franchise in all of sports... you have a qb who can make all the throws, the best RB of the decade, and two WR1s and everyone knows exactly what we are going to do on offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back