Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me Mike Davis, Atlanta isn't giving him much burn with Patterson having a great season, we have connections to ATL, and he's a player who could contribute after henry returns.

I wouldnt mind trading for Mike Davis!
Apparently AP is now a Titan according to ESPN radio

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they plan on trading for someone else. I understand AP is cheap and can probably get 2-3 yards a carry, but I’m not excited about him coming to town

Peterson is the closest thing to Henry you are going to get without a significant trade. I think Titans believe Henry will be back in 6-8 weeks or they would have traded with someone. We don't need him to be a 100 yard a game rusher but if he can split 12-15 carries a game that should be enough to keep defenses honest.

Now more importantly we need to get Julio healthy cause that's our best chance with Henry out. Honestly I felt the last 3 weeks the titans needed to open up the playbook a little more. Take away that 75 yrd run Henry had against the bills and he's been averaging under 70 yards a game the last 3 weeks. Clearly loaded boxes and we were just running right into them for 2-3 yards hoping he would break a big one. Thats fine for a little while but it was getting old to watch.

Trade deadline is Nov 3...time to swing a deal if they want to..Peterson is alright but nothing special at this point... although he is in good shape and he always seems driven to prove people wrong

I think AP is a good signing. He’s tough and has a similar style.
Keep getting McNichols involved and let him develop into something dangerous too. He’s played pretty well in his limited chances this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back