Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are easily the favorites to repeat as division winners....we're knocking it out of the park in this years free agency market!

We are easily the favorites to repeat as division winners....we're knocking it out of the park in this years free agency market!

Idk the jags are getting trevor lawrence and just signed marvin jones for 7 million a season. Watch out. I'm literally terrified of the jags rn

Hell the colts too... Getting carson wentz on a decent team scares tf outta me. We need to make more moves to counter

I know he’s older but what I’ve always loved about this guy is that he makes plays on the ball. He doesn’t just watch the WR like our guys mostly do. That shat drives me crazy to see these guys miss easy picks if they would just turn around and play the ball instead of watching the WR.

Idk the jags are getting trevor lawrence and just signed marvin jones for 7 million a season. Watch out. I'm literally terrified of the jags rn

Hell the colts too... Getting carson wentz on a decent team scares tf outta me. We need to make more moves to counter
Really??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back