Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk the jags are getting trevor lawrence and just signed marvin jones for 7 million a season. Watch out. I'm literally terrified of the jags rn

Hell the colts too... Getting carson wentz on a decent team scares tf outta me. We need to make more moves to counter
With all due respect, we own the jags. And that won’t change as long as we’ve got #22 pounding the rock.

I will say the Colts have owned us so them getting a solid QB is something to worry about though. Still I think with offense mostly intact and some defensive upgrades we’ll be atop the division again.

With all due respect, we own the jags. And that won’t change as long as we’ve got #22 pounding the rock.

I will say the Colts have owned us so them getting a solid QB is something to worry about though. Still I think with offense mostly intact and some defensive upgrades we’ll be atop the division again.

Yeah I'm not really worried about the jags now opposed to the next 10 years at this point

The offense isn't mostly intact though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back