Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less expensive and slightly better version of Butler. That’s who Jenkins is replacing not Adoree IMO
Butler and Jenkins are better than Adoree period, I just do not see the love for Jackson. Lets see who pays him? Both Jenkins and Butler had more picks last year than Jackson has had in 4 year career here.

Butler and Jenkins are better than Adoree period, I just do not see the love for Jackson. Lets see who pays him? Both Jenkins and Butler had more picks last year than Jackson has had in 4 year career here.
Yeah, but he had more break ups than Taylor Swift.

I think we loved his potential but never really lived up to it. I do think he was a solid corner for us, I think people forget because he was so bad in the limited time he played last year.

I think we loved his potential but never really lived up to it. I do think he was a solid corner for us, I think people forget because he was so bad in the limited time he played last year.
Like I keep saying.. he did pretty good in coverage before his injury. Problem is, he kinda stunk at everything else. He is not a tackler, period, and he is not a ball hawk.

We can sign whoever we want at CB. As long as Vrabes plays CB's 10 yards off on 3rd and 4 they won't be doing anything.

Think it’s pretty obvious they did that because those guys couldn’t press outside of Butler. There’s a reason we are overhauling that group.

Adoree played well for us up until last year, but he never got picks and he was a liability in run defense with his poor tackling of larger players. Let’s be real here though, the culture of our defense last year was S O F T. Now we’ve just brought in three big time veteran maniacs from playoff teams. I’m totally digging where this is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back