Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see corner, olb, and a wr then maybe with that 3rd round compensatory pick or a 4th round pick RT. The guy I like is Daniel Faalele RT Minnesota Golden Gopher he is 6 foot 8 inches and 400lbs and projects as a staring RT had is a late third or 4th round pick.

We got to start developing later picks in o-line, We now have drafted 2 first round busts in last 8 years. As another guy posted on here, We need another "Big Country!"

Why are the giants overpaying this late in free agency? That deal for Adoree is insane, no else was paying that! 2 career picks and the guy gets over 13 million a year!

That giant GM is an idiot!

I would like to see corner, olb, and a wr then maybe with that 3rd round compensatory pick or a 4th round pick RT. The guy I like is Daniel Faalele RT Minnesota Golden Gopher he is 6 foot 8 inches and 400lbs and projects as a staring RT had is a late third or 4th round pick.

We got to start developing later picks in o-line, We now have drafted 2 first round busts in last 8 years. As another guy posted on here, We need another "Big Country!"
400lbs!!?? Holy crap lol

So OTC says the Jenkins deal is $4.7 million. That seems pretty good IMO. I’d love to bring in Breeland, Poole or Hayward. The golden rule is you can never have enough cornerbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back