Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
WR Rankings WalterFootball
Not sure I agree with some, I can see a run on WRs at top- middle of Round 2.

Round 1
Chase
Smith
Waddle

Rounds 1-2
Toney
Marshall

Rounds 2-3
Atwell
Bateman
R. Moore
Stevenson
Surratt

Rounds 2-4
E. Moore
Austin
Dynamic Brown

Rounds 3-4
Terry
Wallace
Shi Smith

I wonder if we trade up in round 1 for a particular corner. Jrob has a history of going up to get his guy when needed.

Trading one of our 3rds would get us up to around 18...If Horn or Surtain are there then I could see him moving up.

He drafted Fulton to be a starting outside CB. So I think JRob feels he has his starting outside CBs and won't feel pressured to take one in the 1st.

We can get a WR in rd 3 that is comparable to what we could get in late round 2. Better to go CB and Edge in 1&2 and then WR in 3.

Edge is very deep this yr as well...it just doesn't have any sure fire studs.

IMO their isn't a DE/OLBer that I would have rated above Terrace Marshall. Taking Marshall in the 1st makes us better at 2 positions. It greatly improves our slot WR and also adds depth behind our 2 starting outside WRs. Our team is no longer a defensive oriented team...our success is based on Henry and Tannehill...Give them the tools that they need to continue to succeed...

1st rnd --Marshall
2nd rnd-- best CB
3rd rnd-- best edge
3rd rnd-- best Center
4th rnd-- best slot WR

WR Rankings WalterFootball
Not sure I agree with some, I can see a run on WRs at top- middle of Round 2.

Round 1
Chase
Smith
Waddle

Rounds 1-2
Toney
Marshall

Rounds 2-3
Atwell
Bateman
R. Moore
Stevenson
Surratt

Rounds 2-4
E. Moore
Austin
Dynamic Brown

Rounds 3-4
Terry
Wallace
Shi Smith
Literally any of these guys would be great in round 3. Personally I like Brown, dude never quits and has that AJ Brown swagger.

Gotta go defense rounds 1&2 IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back