Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are going to miss Dean Pees more than most think

I do not know. I know fans are always upset about soft zone coverage........I agree Pees brought a lot to the table, but.......it will be interesting to see if our aggression is turned up. Younger coaching, more time with leads, and adding Clowney May make Pees obsolete.

Why not? This is his team and he’s a young defensive minded coach. If he’s the real deal he should be running the show on defense
The Texans were last in the league in points allowed the yr Vrable was DC....granted they played without JJ Watt and Watson for most of the year, but still not a great resume their

Clowney had 9.5 sacks, 21 TFL and 21 QB hits that yr

Joseph is old enough to remember when people had CD players outside thier dashboards that had a tape attached that plugged into the cassette deck in cars.

And hes still going..

Heard on 104.5 today from John McClain that Joseph is one of the best kind of dudes you can have in the locker room. I'd say it's a great signing with that and the fact he has experience with some of our coaches

I would expect our defense to be more aggressive next year. Pees was a big fan of soft zone, bend don't break. Vrable tends to be pretty aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back