Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that! This was sneaky good jets, bills, and colts (wanted to resign him). Our boy needs a great offseason and this is a good start.

Autry is a good, solid player, who will help take pressure off of Simmons and Landry. I like this move quite a bit (more than Dupree to be honest).

Autry is a good, solid player, who will help take pressure off of Simmons and Landry. I like this move quite a bit (more than Dupree to be honest).

We haven’t had interior pass rush in so long. Hopefully this man can help free some things up. That’ll only make Landry and Bud better.

Helps us, hurts the Colts. Love it!

I was reading somewhere that he faced a ton of double teams, just like Big Jeff did. They can't double team both of them.

Another good thing about this pick is that we don't have to go DL early in the draft now. I still think we draft a player there but it doesn't have to be someone that makes an immediate impact.

Needs a few days ago
DT check
DE check

Now re-sign Jayon, getting Adoree back to full strength hopefully and Fulton takes the next step

Frees up the draft

Helps us, hurts the Colts. Love it!

I was reading somewhere that he faced a ton of double teams, just like Big Jeff did. They can't double team both of them.

Another good thing about this pick is that we don't have to go DL early in the draft now. I still think we draft a player there but it doesn't have to be someone that makes an immediate impact.

I'd find it hard to believe teams were double teaming him with DeForest Buckner next to him...

Needs a few days ago
DT check
DE check

Now re-sign Jayon, getting Adoree back to full strength hopefully and Fulton takes the next step

Frees up the draft

Ya good start for sure. I'd like to bring back jayon 100%. Is adoree coming back? Even if he is i think we need 1 more cb. Other than that, wr and te need spaces filled

Ya good start for sure. I'd like to bring back jayon 100%. Is adoree coming back? Even if he is i think we need 1 more cb. Other than that, wr and te need spaces filled
This is Adoree’s option year. I expect they may try to sign him long term and free up more space. That option year number is pretty high.

I think we restructure Adoree, can't see paying him 10 mil this year coming off a down year/injury

I think we restructure Adoree, can't see paying him 10 mil this year coming off a down year/injury
Well, it’s not technically a restructure if we sign him long term vs the Option year contract which is obviously just this year. I am guessing a deal that has minimal impact this season but more guarantees and looks a little flashy.

Well, it’s not technically a restructure if we sign him long term vs the Option year contract which is obviously just this year. I am guessing a deal that has minimal impact this season but more guarantees and looks a little flashy.
Yes that's what I meant, wrong terminology...I was used to the conversations about him and Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back