Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs a few days ago
DT check
DE check

Now re-sign Jayon, getting Adoree back to full strength hopefully and Fulton takes the next step

Frees up the draft
I really hope we can bring jayon back, then our starting front 7 is pretty much set. Without jayon we really don't have a coverage guy.

Id like Jayon back as well...if not do we go LB at 22?
Zaven Collins maybe?
I'd be down for that. I saw Micah Parsons falling too due to off field concerns, doubt he'd fall all the way to us but he'd be great. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah I'm a fan of also, but I think he's an outside guy?

I'd be down for that. I saw Micah Parsons falling too due to off field concerns, doubt he'd fall all the way to us but he'd be great. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah I'm a fan of also, but I think he's an outside guy?
I was just reading about Parsons, mocked to Raiders at 17..if he does start to fall, move up to get him?
Compared to Luke Kuechly

I was just reading about Parsons, mocked to Raiders at 17..if he does start to fall, move up to get him?
Compared to Luke Kuechly
I wouldn't be opposed to trading up for him as I think he does have elite potential, but we have so many holes right now it would be tough to give up multiple picks.

I wouldn't be opposed to trading up for him as I think he does have elite potential, but we have so many holes right now it would be tough to give up multiple picks.
True but the FA signings do help

In the draft we would need WR, CB in rounds 3 & 4...we have 2 3rds dont we?

True but the FA signings do help

In the draft we would need WR, CB in rounds 3 & 4...we have 2 3rds dont we?
Absolutely, autry and Dupree slotting in as almost every down starters is a great start

Tough to bank on rookies being day one contributors this season though. Lots of kids didn't play the past season, no combine, I feel like the draft is going to be a total crapshoot.

Absolutely, autry and Dupree slotting in as almost every down starters is a great start

Tough to bank on rookies being day one contributors this season though. Lots of kids didn't play the past season, no combine, I feel like the draft is going to be a total crapshoot.
Jayon Brown is probably looking at a deal for 5 yr/50 mil range

We could restructure Lewan and extend Adoree to get that room

I'm still interested in trading for CJ Mosely from the Jets. His cap hit this year is $6M if we traded for him. Next year it does go up significantly, but I think we could get out of that if we decided to cut him.

Might take just a mid round pick to get him, and he's still a top level talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back