Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good for us but a bit risky for Brown hopley he will get his payday even if is not with us.

Other teams probably didn't offer much.
I'm sure they offered more than this, but less risky going to a team you've had success with. I love players willing to bet on themselves.

Really excited about this. I thought he was going to get double that.

I think Davenport posted that we gave up 5.8 yards per play with him on the field and 6.6 without him.

The good is we have him for at least one more year. The bad is he is going to be expensive if he balls out which I expect him to do. Maybe best scenario would have been to give him a little more for 2 or 3 years but we shall see how it works out.

I'm thinking Evans might be gone after this year. Not really worth it to trade him now but he is set to make almost $10 mil if we keep him. Similar scenario to Adoree on that 5th year deal.

The good is we have him for at least one more year. The bad is he is going to be expensive if he balls out which I expect him to do. Maybe best scenario would have been to give him a little more for 2 or 3 years but we shall see how it works out.

I'm thinking Evans might be gone after this year. Not really worth it to trade him now but he is set to make almost $10 mil if we keep him. Similar scenario to Adoree on that 5th year deal.
I imagine Jayon was keen on a 1-year deal, his agent must have been telling him that what he wanted for a long-term deal wasnt out there atm.

Glad we got him for the year. Hopefully we can wrap him up long term. One of the most down to earth players I've ever come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back