Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it! Vic and Landry
Starting to grow on me too! We would have the speed at the edge and simmons and casey from the middle. Seems we are getting better and the rest of the division is not. Time for afc south title, its been awhile, nice to have playoffs in nashville again.

Honestly would have preferred more than a one year deal so he has a good season we don’t have to shell out massive money to keep him. Maybe he only wanted a one year deal though.

We'll see how he does. Wasn't among my top 5 FA edge defenders, but he certainly has the talent and is still young enough to harness it. Certainly hard to complain about a 1 year deal with the sort of upside he has. Was really hoping for Fowler.

I like it. Is up and down throughout his career, but he's definitely explosive off the edge. He's worthy of a prove it one year deal. Can't complain on this signing at all.

Honestly would have preferred more than a one year deal so he has a good season we don’t have to shell out massive money to keep him. Maybe he only wanted a one year deal though.
I like an option for a 2n year on guys like this. Too many time a guys does well then bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back