Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he in a 4-3 in Atlanta?
Yes but thats not an issue. Landry was a 4-3 DE too before he came here.

My issue is he seems like a guy waiting to get hurt. Kinda small for his role and has been injured in the past.

All in all its an ok deal. Just draft a OLB to groom for 2021

I like it. I feel like with Casey, Simmons, Landry, Evans, Jayon he’s going to be able to get his. Any chance you guys think Wake re signs? He seemed to love it here and if we could get him back for less than 5 mil on a 1 year deal, why not? I’m sure they’re working on Correa too

Yes but thats not an issue. Landry was a 4-3 DE too before he came here.

My issue is he seems like a guy waiting to get hurt. Kinda small for his role and has been injured in the past.

All in all its an ok deal. Just draft a OLB to groom for 2021
He was good when they ran a 3-4 from what I have heard and is good in space. Once he was in a 4-3 he was very "meh".

I like the deal. One year prove it deal and this guy has done well in the past. I can see him blowing up playing behind casey and simmons.

Some people speculating we going to ask Dodd to come back because him and Beasley played next to each other at Clemson lol
giphy.gif

I like it. I feel like with Casey, Simmons, Landry, Evans, Jayon he’s going to be able to get his. Any chance you guys think Wake re signs? He seemed to love it here and if we could get him back for less than 5 mil on a 1 year deal, why not? I’m sure they’re working on Correa too
Bc we dont have 5m to spend on any 1 player anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back