Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Im not thrilled by this addition but MAYBE Vrabel can make him something

Just rewatched his Super Bowl game, horrible. But hey if anyone can get him going its Vrabel.

Im trying to like this but....
This may turn into one of those Kyle Vanden Bosch things. No one cared about that signing at all and then...

Yea maybe

Lets hope

I see a lack of effort in this guy tho. No one would ever in 2000 yrs would say the same of KVB
Kvb would cut of his manhood with Vrable and come back to play for a chance at a superbowl. Loved that dude. Nothing but effort. I bet woodyard would do the same.

Somebody in here put me on him when they told me he looked like jj watt. I thought it was bs but then i looked and he's the exact same size as watt and the tape shows him having some very watt-like capabilities.

He's a giant force with an extremely high motor. He would be best suited as a 5 tech in a 3-4 who can also rush the edge in passing situations kinda like Watt is used in Houston. Also, its noteworthy to add that epenesa has said he models his game after watt...he also had the same exact amount of TFLs(with 15 more sacks) as Watt did in their respective college careers.

He was being projected to go in the middle of the 1st(also like watt), but after his poor combine performance, he's been falling to the end of the 1st/beginning of the 2nd in alot more mocks.

Id probably rather have a corner like Henderson, Diggs or AJ Terrell in rd 1, but I wouldn't be mad if we went this direction. Casey is on his way out and daqoun gets paid way too much to be so mediocre. Im not saying the dude is the next jj watt or that it's the best thing for this team right now, but the thought is intriguing to say the least.

Love Espinosa the more I watch, but where would you put him? I think he's too big to play 3-4 OLB, so he'd have to play DE. In that case you're taking Casey or Simmons off the field. I still wouldn't hate the pick, they'd just have to get creative with how they use him.

Love Espinosa the more I watch, but where would you put him? I think he's too big to play 3-4 OLB, so he'd have to play DE. In that case you're taking Casey or Simmons off the field. I still wouldn't hate the pick, they'd just have to get creative with how they use him.

Poor football character and had a bad combine

pass

Edge is crap this year in the draft

With Casey gone, this guy undoubtedly is moving up our draft board. He would be an amazing replacement for him. He would fit right into caseys spot. 34 end who can rush inside or out on passing situations. Im all in on him now. I have a feeling we will make another free agency splash though. I could see us bringing in a somewhat cheap nose tackle and letting daquan fill caseys spot. Ill let jrob worry about that though. He doesn't do much that makes me question his abilities as a gm.

Poor football character and had a bad combine

pass

Edge is crap this year in the draft

Poor football character? Have u seen him play?Dude is a monster with a relentless motor. Most definitely had a bad combine, but that will be the ONLY reason he might fall to us.

Also, he's not really an edge guy. He can rush the edge, but most experts project him as a 5 tech in a 3-4. Hes 6-6 280.

Poor football character? Have u seen him play?Dude is a monster with a relentless motor. Most definitely had a bad combine, but that will be the ONLY reason he might fall to us.

Also, he's not really an edge guy. He can rush the edge, but most experts project him as a 5 tech in a 3-4. Hes 6-6 280.
He shows instances of playing hard and then times where he doesn’t play as hard from snap to whistle. His inconsistent effort is sometimes glaring in comparison to some of his fellow line mates. He doesn’t move around much and I have reservations about his instincts

The Draft Network

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back