Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Underwhelming but ok. It's something. Kind of reminds me of when we signed Justin Gage. If this turns out close to that, I'll take it.

Assuming it isnt a big contract, I love this. Reynolds has a ton of upside and hasnt been given much opportunity to show it so far in his career with Woods and Kupp in front of him.

Hes big and athletic. 6'3" 195lbs with great lateral quickness. I think he could be a fine starter opposite AJB if we draft a stud slot guy.

hes actually a rock solid player that still stayed relevant behind Woods, Kupp and 2 solid TE's!!! This is a solid move, so atleast he can slot in as our 2/3 as we grab a solid 2/3 in the draft. TBH and ideally this positions JRob to grab someone relevant, trade up maybe even to grab a WR2 and have Reynolds as our 3. Which would be an upgrade to the WR core from last year and maybe for the last 5+ years

Sounds like a solid #3. Still need to draft a guy and not sure this changes any of our draft plans, except it gives us a little flexibility.

I loved Reynolds at A&M. He's got talent. We may only need 50 catches and 600 yards out of him anyway.

Sweet! One of the top 3 guys on my WR list. Really, I only had TY Hilton higher among the remaining options. As much talent as Watkins has, he just can't stay healthy.

Reynolds is a very solid receiver who saw increases in basically every category aside from TDs this year. Could be a guy that is just now coming into his own. Now I assume we draft one within the first 3 rounds at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this signing, he has talent just stuck behind Woods and Kupp then they drafted Jefferson last year.

Downgrade from Davis? Maybe not if he's given more opportunity.

I like this signing, he has talent just stuck behind Woods and Kupp then they drafted Jefferson last year.

Downgrade from Davis? Maybe not if he's given more opportunity.

He doesn't have to be equal to Davis. He just needs to provide enough value to justify the difference in cost. If he simply repeats last season, this was a great move, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back