Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love Crowder. He'd be great in the slot. Is Parker even available? I thought he signed a new contract recently.

I'm just going based on recent news of teams and their potential June 1st cuts and using these guys as examples. All of these guys have been mentioned as potential June 1 cuts, though obviously they could just as easily be retained.

hes actually a rock solid player that still stayed relevant behind Woods, Kupp and 2 solid TE's!!! This is a solid move, so atleast he can slot in as our 2/3 as we grab a solid 2/3 in the draft. TBH and ideally this positions JRob to grab someone relevant, trade up maybe even to grab a WR2 and have Reynolds as our 3. Which would be an upgrade to the WR core from last year and maybe for the last 5+ years
He would have to draft another stud for that. Aj, davis, hump (pre concussion), and jonnu was pretty dang solid. Right now all defenses have to do is double aj and stack box. We still have no other threats or mismatches like before.

He will more than likely be our WR2 with Firk getting most of the slot work(with the occasional cam Batson sprinkled in). TE1 is now more of a concern heading into the draft than another WR IMO.

@JCBRAVE can you make a Tight End thread?

He’s an upgrade over Humphries!!

Completely different player. Firkser was an upgrade over humphreys as a slot guy. Is Reynolds an upgrade over Corey Davis is the question? Most likely not. His run blocking won't be as good, and his recieving skills will probably be similar. Worth the 10 million dollars were going to save though? Absolutely

He will more than likely be our WR2 with Firk getting most of the slot work(with the occasional cam Batson sprinkled in). TE1 is now more of a concern heading into the draft than another WR IMO.

@JCBRAVE can you make a Tight End thread?

I agree, Firk gonna get a ton of play, I'm pumped for my fantasy drafts, hes gonna be a sleeper. We will def get field ready WR in the draft. I don't think our current situation is a full circle picture yet

I agree, Firk gonna get a ton of play, I'm pumped for my fantasy drafts, hes gonna be a sleeper. We will def get field ready WR in the draft. I don't think our current situation is a full circle picture yet

Indeed Firk will undoubtedly be a huge fantasy sleeper this year potentially. Lol. I just used undoubtedly and potentially in the same sentence.

I'm actually more excited about this pickup than watkins to be honest. Reynolds is only 26, he's healthy, and he's been stuck with a mediocre qb behind 2 of the best WRs in the league his entire time in the league. He's ready to show out. Hence the 1 year deal.

I'm actually more excited about this pickup than watkins to be honest. Reynolds is only 26, he's been stuck with a mediocre qb behind 2 of the best WRs in the league. He's ready to show out. Hence the 1 year deal.

yeah, this is the signing i needed to have some peace going into the draft, now i feel good as long as we dont draft another Wilson bust

yeah, this is the signing i needed to have some peace going into the draft, now i feel good as long as we dont draft another Wilson bust

Right? I wanted Ross Blacklock or AJ Epenesa last year.

I would assume we are going to draft a CB or a TE in round 1 this year, but clearly JR does the opposite of what I want in the 1st round every year, so who knows anymore. We need a RT pretty bad too, I wouldn't put it past JR to go right back to it. He loves showing people his nutsack regardless if people wanna throw up when they see it or not.

I agree. Quality #2 until we can find an alternative in the draft of FA next year. Playing across form AJ he should put up similar numbers to Davis. Reliable, some ht and speed and decent red zone target (makes contested catches).

Completely different player. Firkser was an upgrade over humphreys as a slot guy. Is Reynolds an upgrade over Corey Davis is the question? Most likely not. His run blocking won't be as good, and his recieving skills will probably be similar. Worth the 10 million dollars were going to save though? Absolutely

I’m sure a draft pick can replace Davis, these days you can get similar production from a rookie 2nd or 3rd I’m glad they didn’t overpay for some receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back