Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. He's a solid vet who can produce in the league.

We'll likely target WR and CB with our first two picks. This will give our rookie WR a chance to get in the game and play, but we won't be completely devoid of talent if it takes him a minute to learn the NFL.
I've seen the CB Newsome mocked to us now since FA signings

Completely different player. Firkser was an upgrade over humphreys as a slot guy. Is Reynolds an upgrade over Corey Davis is the question? Most likely not. His run blocking won't be as good, and his recieving skills will probably be similar. Worth the 10 million dollars were going to save though? Absolutely
I suspect Reynolds will man the outside opposite of AJ, but he does have experience in the slot. I think if we do get a 1st round WR who is worth a hoot, it’s not out of the question Reynolds plays there.

Right? I wanted Ross Blacklock or AJ Epenesa last year.

I would assume we are going to draft a CB or a TE in round 1 this year, but clearly JR does the opposite of what I want in the 1st round every year, so who knows anymore. We need a RT pretty bad too, I wouldn't put it past JR to go right back to it. He loves showing people his nutsack regardless if people wanna throw up when they see it or not.
I think a corner is VERY likely. Horn is a bad dude in man coverage and that seems to be a quality we are looking for. He is very fast and fights for the ball, but needs some work on that tackling. Love that he has SEC experience too. I don’t think we see a TE in the first, but probably one of our thirds.

I think a corner is VERY likely. Horn is a bad dude in man coverage and that seems to be a quality we are looking for. He is very fast and fights for the ball, but needs some work on that tackling. Love that he has SEC experience too. I don’t think we see a TE in the first, but probably one of our thirds.
Would be thrilled if Horn was the pick. I like how he plays with an edge. Would fit the team perfectly!

Decent pickup. Not really explosive to take pressure off the top, but I can see him being pretty decent in our offense with his good hands and size.

From what I see on the highlight tape the dude moves the chains and looks like a first down getting sumb!+ch

I like the add. He’s a big target solid hands and knows where the 1st down markers are. Let’s get it! Go Titans!

I like this signing a lot. I remember starting him on Fanduel whenever kupp was hurt and he produced for me.

I'd like to see us double up at WR and grab a guy like Dede Westbrook to add more of a deep threat.

More I look at this the more I like it. He has never missed a game, sure hands, good speed and size, and has performed when given the chance

I like this signing a lot. I remember starting him on Fanduel whenever kupp was hurt and he produced for me.

I'd like to see us double up at WR and grab a guy like Dede Westbrook to add more of a deep threat.
I'd be ok with that and move the primary focus to D and T in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back