Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trolling?

Spank? We didn't spank the Saints in any way.

Barely won against a good defensive team. No need to taunt in any way.

Spanked. No. But the feel of the game was that we were in control in the 2nd half. Even when they were going for 2, it just didn't seem like the end of the world. Really felt like we would just drive down for a winning FG. Way different feel that the Jets game.

Beat. That’s the word I’d used. It also can be used in different ways, as in we just beat the Saints, or like when we beat the brakes off the chiefs.

I expect good teams to win. When they win, it proves they’re a good team. Titans are a good team. Another week, another win, another playoff team down.

Not sure what more people want.

That 7-0 vs playoff teams is a crazy stat and with that previous Jets loss - let’s also be aware…. This comes the stretch on the schedule that’s softer ; where the Titans have been known to play down to the opponents level. Really hope that trend doesn’t continue with two of three gimme wins on the horizon.

reality is Titans 4 Ws away from zip phonies can do about Titans winning AFCS

4 Ws no matter how and Titans have a home game in the POs and most likely a bye week...

could be the best playoff setup for the Titans ever

I agree that this is a "survived" game. And i expected that. Next week against Houston should be a beat down. "Should". Problem is that you never know when a team is mad and doesn't want to take it anymore and might want to take out their frustrations as a spoiler. I just went over to Texanstalk....as expected its kinda a ghost town now, especially coming off a bye when the best thing to discuss is a rebuild and how your QB screwed the team.

I'm grateful for the win but this coming week all we're going to hear is how bad our offense is without Henry and not about us winning the game today.

I'm grateful for the win but this coming week all we're going to hear is how bad our offense is without Henry and not about us winning the game today.

Good. It's true. Our offense is grim right now.

The defense was good except for a few plays, mostly Jackson.

This season all comes down to health from here. If we can go into the playoffs healthy, we can win the whole damn thing.

If we go in as we are now, no chance.

That 7-0 vs playoff teams is a crazy stat and with that previous Jets loss - let’s also be aware…. This comes the stretch on the schedule that’s softer ; where the Titans have been known to play down to the opponents level. Really hope that trend doesn’t continue with two of three gimme wins on the horizon.

This team has not been known to do anything remotely close to that. Some of y’all can keep saying it but it just isn’t true.

I agree that this is a "survived" game. And i expected that. Next week against Houston should be a beat down. "Should". Problem is that you never know when a team is mad and doesn't want to take it anymore and might want to take out their frustrations as a spoiler. I just went over to Texanstalk....as expected its kinda a ghost town now, especially coming off a bye when the best thing to discuss is a rebuild and how your QB screwed the team.

They have been discussing that all year.

This team has not been known to do anything remotely close to that. Some of y’all can keep saying it but it just isn’t true.
That does happen, look at the jets game earlier this year. Bengals last year.
There’s plenty of close games against bad teams that titans still won but they played down to the competition.

The bright side I see it appears they play up to competition too. Very often when considered out of it before a game even starts, titans put up a fight or outright win (LAR, buf, KC all this year).

reality is Titans 4 Ws away from zip phonies can do about Titans winning AFCS

4 Ws no matter how and Titans have a home game in the POs and most likely a bye week...

could be the best playoff setup for the Titans ever
Not 100% sure, but I think the 17th game means only the conference champ get a bye. Anyone verify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back