Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of hope we just found something in borders. I know Foles played like garbage (or about as good as he gets) but he looked better than the trash DBs we had the previous few weeks.

Roberson looked good too. Maybe picking up where he left off last post season.
agreed... I was wrong thinking Foles was gonna play well cause Titan D was so awful.

Foles so bad he made them look good... for a game

Something definitely seems up. They kept showing Henry when he was on the sidelines and he looked to be upset. Not mad and screaming upset, but not his usual happy demeanor on the sidelines.

For good reason! If we’re going to have a RBBC why did we sign him to the long term deal?

My opinion... sure he wanted more rushes to get his 100 or whatever

but I think Titans were just keeping his legs fresh cause they could

SUPER glad Vrable used the BU RBs when just running into stacked box late to scrub time/TOs to seal the game.

fishface would have slammed EG into that mess for zero good reason

Right. He's always been pulled after a long run, multiple carries and third and long.

Vrabel has said he wants to give a backup a series or two per game and why not?

Henry was getting 25+ carries early in the season. I think the goal is around 20 now knowing he'll likely get more once the weather gets nastier.

He's on pace now for 364 carries during the regular season. He had just 303 last year and another 83 during the playoffs.

Vrabel is smart to limit Henry. We'd be raising hell if Vrabel was running Henry with a 14-point lead and he pulled a hammy or something else which limited him Thursday night.

I agree with all of that but I guess my point is more about when he’s being pulled. He can’t get into a rhythm. He had what one big run last week? Other than that he got like 2 carries and sat for 6 plays.

I’m fine limiting his touches for sure but we need to let him get in a rhythm in order to be effective.

We got away from the run last week and then had a drive where we ran it every play all the way down the field for a TD. That was like 90% of Derricks production against the Bengals.

My opinion... sure he wanted more rushes to get his 100 or whatever

but I think Titans were just keeping his legs fresh cause they could

SUPER glad Vrable used the BU RBs when just running into stacked box late to scrub time/TOs to seal the game.

fishface would have slammed EG into that mess for zero good reason

Agreed late in the game. Up 24-7 with a short week I get it. It’s the 1Q losing time to McNichols that confuses me.

DK def pushes AJ to be better

Friendly comp

Being as close friends as they are I’m sure they push each other. These guys are going to be studs for a long time in this league. I’m just glad we landed AJ, this organization has been long overdue for a legitimate Wr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back