-Brewer 76.1

#Titans ' top 5 defensive grades, per @PFF :
(at least 15 snaps)
-Compton (79.8)
-Landry (76.3)
-Evans (72.3)
-Butler (69.5)
-Hooker (67.2)

#Titans CB Breon Borders allowed just 2 catches on 6 targets for 22 yds, also broke up a pass.
How many more Brewers do we have laying around? Gonna need them.

Through 10 games Ryan Tannehill's 16 game pace is:

326/499 - 65.3% completion
3,820 yards
35 TDs
6 INTs
22 sacks

That would be one helluva season for him!

Titans have had 5 games this season with a player with 100 yards rushing and a player with 100 yards receiving.

Vikings are the next team that is close with only 3.

Jonnu Smith is tied with Travis Kelce for TDs among tight ends with 7.

per 2andvictory

Don't hold your breath..they would still give it to Rodgers or Brees before any Titans player
Yeah, Rodgers or Wilson would be the most likely candidates.

Tannehill is having an outstanding season as far as his per pass stats go, and is top 10 in almost every metric:

TD% - 5th
INT% - 7th
Y/A - 11th
QB rating - 7th
QBR - 8th
Sack% - 10th

He also has the most game winning drives of any QB this season with 4.

Mahomes is the only QB who has a better rating across the board in these categories than Tannehill. Not bad for a guy who was supposed to regress...

Yeah, Rodgers or Wilson would be the most likely candidates.

Tannehill is having an outstanding season as far as his per pass stats go, and is top 10 in almost every metric:

TD% - 5th
INT% - 7th
Y/A - 11th
QB rating - 7th
QBR - 8th
Sack% - 10th

He also has the most game winning drives of any QB this season with 4.

Mahomes is the only QB who has a better rating across the board in these categories than Tannehill. Not bad for a guy who was supposed to regress...
Good work. That's outstanding.

You dont know that

Scoring and winning matters more than paper stats

I think lamar was under 4k last year and won it, obviously his rushing stats is what mostly got him it because they were insane, also best record in the league. In most years tannehill would actually be a strong candidate but this year there's just too many qbs putting up ridiculous numbers

I think lamar was under 4k last year and won it, obviously his rushing stats is what mostly got him it because they were insane, also best record in the league. In most years tannehill would actually be a strong candidate but this year there's just too many qbs putting up ridiculous numbers

Because defense is down across the league. Big Ben is MVP probably.

Everyone wonders why Russel Wilson has never won MVP and the answer is obvious. He’s only got a couple seasons over 4K yards because of the offense he played in all those years. It absolutely matters.

Everyone wonders why Russel Wilson has never won MVP and the answer is obvious. He’s only got a couple seasons over 4K yards because of the offense he played in all those years. It absolutely matters.
I agree and that's kind of unfortunate. If there is a QB currently proving his value for the team (MVP), Wilson is among the best of them.
Mahomes will have another legit shot and as much as I hate to admit Brady will be in it too.

Big Ben has a stout D to help him out. May not be 10-0 w/o Ben, but still very good.

MVP definitely gets overlooked any more as actual most valuable player. That said, I'd say Henry is more valuable than THill in Tennessee.

I agree and that's kind of unfortunate. If there is a QB currently proving his value for the team (MVP), Wilson is among the best of them.
Mahomes will have another legit shot and as much as I hate to admit Brady will be in it too.

Big Ben has a stout D to help him out. May not be 10-0 w/o Ben, but still very good.

MVP definitely gets overlooked any more as actual most valuable player. That said, I'd say Henry is more valuable than THill in Tennessee.

Mahomes, Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Deshaun Watson, Kyler Murray all have a way better chance of winning MVP than Tannehill.

I think Henry has a higher chance as well honestly. So I agree with you.

Oh i agree it matters lol i never said it didn't. I was just pointing out lamars insane rush stats helped him a lot for the award. I'd love to see another titan win mvp but its almost certainly not happening this year : (

Oh i agree it matters lol i never said it didn't. I was just pointing out lamars insane rush stats helped him a lot for the award. I'd love to see another titan win mvp but its almost certainly not happening this year : (
BDH would need at least 20 rush TD to get in the mix. That still wouldn't guarantee him a victory but would be a new franchise record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back