Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to panic. Rusty Smith also made his first career start against the Texans and also had a terrible game. Look how he turned out.

Eh, we knew when Willis was drafted that he was going to be a few years away. I'm not saying he's going to be anything at all, but I'm not going to judge this performance on whether he'll ever start an NFL game or not.

We knew the worst case scenario would be if Tanny played terrible or got hurt...luckily we've been able to avoid that for the most part with this week just being a stomach bug.

The Anti-Willis folks must be feeling so good right now.
I don't imagine that any Titans fans are feeling confident about Willis right now. I came into this game with an open mind and high hopes of Willis playing well.

I've seen enough of this particular experiment. He's not ready to be a starting QB in the NFL period.

The Anti-Willis folks must be feeling so good right now.
Yeah I don't really get it. It seems like some people are rooting for him to fail, and are ready to give up on him after one game. The kid is raw as fuck and had like three days of first team reps, of course he's gonna look rough.

I don't imagine that any Titans fans are feeling confident about Willis right now. I came into this game with an open mind and high hopes of Willis playing well.

I've seen enough of this particular experiment. He's not ready to be a starting QB in the NFL period.

I don't think anyone pinned him as a NFL starting QB.. He has the tools, but it's obvious he's not ready.

Anyone bragging about him not being a starter right now is totally annoying.

He's not starting material right now. Nothing wrong in that. If he can win this game, great.

Yeah I don't really get it. It seems like some people are rooting for him to fail, and are ready to give up on him after one game. The kid is raw as **** and had like three days of first team reps, of course he's gonna look rough.

NFL QBs don't go from playing like Willis has played to NFL starters. Does not happen. Y'all can keep pretending that he has a chance but he'll be lucky to be a back up in a couple of years.

Yeah I don't really get it. It seems like some people are rooting for him to fail, and are ready to give up on him after one game. The kid is raw as **** and had like three days of first team reps, of course he's gonna look rough.
No doubt he needs time which most have agreed with. JRob/Vrabel disagreed that a different backup needed to be on the roster.

legit or not, there isn’t much argument against a comparison to Rusty Smith right now. That alone speaks volumes for how much work he needs.

if he needs THAT much work, draft day steal comments are way out the window. I’d even argue that 3rd round was a reach.

He absolutely shouldn't be on the field. I'm not rooting for him to fail, but developing Willis at the expense of the team is stupid. He shouldn't start for at least a year if even then given what he's shown today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back