Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We WON !!!!!! I'm now 1-39 when attending live Titans games !!!!!!
My First F**king win Live !!!!!!

Superbowl Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!
This belongs in the crazy stats thread.

Congrats on seeing a win, idk how you managed to not go insane with that long a losing streak

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you seriously using AV? Lol. Wow. They aren’t even remotely close. How many times do you hear Simmons name a game? You hear Donald’s over and over. 11 forced fumbles for Donald first 4 seasons. 2 for Simmons. Sacks also aren’t close. Not even close to Donald’s level and you’re delusional if you think he is. Just being a typical homer like many on this forum.

Dude. I was using your stats.

I know that hyperbolic negativity is your thing, but you said that Simmons wouldn't be noticed on other teams. Dude was 2nd team All Pro last year. He is on every list for top IDL's.

This year so far....

Donald - 32 tackles (16 solo), 4 sacks, 1 FF, 1 FR, 1 PD, 5 run stuff yards
Simmons - 26 tackles (13 solo), 5.5 sacks, 1 FF, 3 PD, 11 run stuff yards

My blind uncle "watches" the Titans game and even he sees how good Simmons is...

Dude. I was using your stats.

I know that hyperbolic negativity is your thing, but you said that Simmons wouldn't be noticed on other teams. Dude was 2nd team All Pro last year. He is on every list for top IDL's.

This year so far....

Donald - 32 tackles (16 solo), 4 sacks, 1 FF, 1 FR, 1 PD, 5 run stuff yards
Simmons - 26 tackles (13 solo), 5.5 sacks, 1 FF, 3 PD, 11 run stuff yards

My blind uncle "watches" the Titans game and even he sees how good Simmons is...

I never said anything about Simmons not being notified by other teams. Donald is 31 years old this year and not in his prime like Simmons. Don’t even try to compare. Like I said, the fact some of you are even trying to compare the 2 is completely ridiculous.

I never said anything about Simmons not being notified by other teams. Donald is 31 years old this year and not in his prime like Simmons. Don’t even try to compare. Like I said, the fact some of you are even trying to compare the 2 is completely ridiculous.
I think in any evaluation of Simmons so far in his career, you have to factor in the injury. That first partial season the jury was still slowing him a bit, and, I would guess some impact into his second season. We really started to see him come on last year so, early to over or under estimate his value.

I think in any evaluation of Simmons so far in his career, you have to factor in the injury. That first partial season the jury was still slowing him a bit, and, I would guess some impact into his second season. We really started to see him come on last year so, early to over or under estimate his value.
His best year isn’t close to Donalds worst at this point in both their careers. They aren’t comparable. I feel stupid even having to talk about this.

This belongs in the crazy stats thread.

Congrats on seeing a win, idk how you managed to not go insane with that long a losing streak

Us Titans Fans are made of sterner stuff. All joking aside, it's been challenging to say the least. Over 20 years and I finally get that elusive "Live" win as a Titans fan.

they play same position of course comparing is logical

Not sure we will have a draft position allowing us to choose a starting QB. Lewan is gone for sure so that’s a pile of cap space to replace him. We need multiple OL as only Jones is half way decent and he is getting long in the tooth and receiving corps, as usual, below average. JR needs to figure out when to keep and pay a player and when to cut losses. Oh, he also needs to figure out how to consistently evaluate offensive players.
The right side of the line with Davis and the rookie don't seem bad actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back