Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to be picking mid to late, any QB we can draft will be another project. If you wanna go that route it's better to keep tanne and give the new guy a year to develop.
I don’t know the draft class well enough to say specifically next year will meet the criteria but I don’t think it’s early first round or project.
Every year we see tons of overhyped QBs get push up the draft rankings frankly because QB.
Mitch trubisky was an early round pick with a couple later, including mid rounders.

i think it just depends the draft class.

Well that was different. I like Willis but anyone that thinks that he should be playing in front of Tannehill needs their head examined.

This was an important game as I really feared after the Chief game we would be 4-4. 5-3 is much better. Yes, I’m assuming we lose next week at KC. Not what I hope for, but we haven’t beaten a decent team yet. They gotta prove it to me with a quality win. We do tend to play KC close, so there is some hope, but the way our offense is playing, we almost have to shut KC down to win.

This was an important game as I really feared after the Chief game we would be 4-4. 5-3 is much better. Yes, I’m assuming we lose next week at KC. Not what I hope for, but we haven’t beaten a decent team yet. They gotta prove it to me with a quality win. We do tend to play KC close, so there is some hope, but the way our offense is playing, we almost have to shut KC down to win.
Titans play up to opponents so you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back