Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald's 2021 AV is 17. Simmons is 14. Donald average an AV of 15 from 2016-19 and won DPOY in '19 with an AV of 14.

They don't put those out during the season, but I bet Simmons ends up higher in 2022.

I'm not saying that Simmons is better, but he might be right now. And it is certainly closer than you are acting.
Are you seriously using AV? Lol. Wow. They aren’t even remotely close. How many times do you hear Simmons name a game? You hear Donald’s over and over. 11 forced fumbles for Donald first 4 seasons. 2 for Simmons. Sacks also aren’t close. Not even close to Donald’s level and you’re delusional if you think he is. Just being a typical homer like many on this forum.

Are you seriously using AV? Lol. Wow. They aren’t even remotely close. How many times do you hear Simmons name a game? You hear Donald’s over and over

I hear Simmons get called every series. You probably miss it while you are drafting up posts complaining about Downing.

Woods grabs the kickoff to give the Titans the ball with 16 seconds.

Game over. Titans win, 17-10. Score closer than the game really was today. Texans had more yards on their final possessions than they had in the game prior to that possession.

Hope Tannehill is ready to go next week. Wilis gets a full game of experience.

Woods grabs the kickoff to give the Titans the ball with 16 seconds.

Game over. Titans win, 17-10. Score closer than the game really was today.

Hope Tannehill is ready to go next week. Wilis gets a full game of experience.
Willis needs to go back to college... He's not it, nor going to be. I really have my doubts.

Definitely convinced Willis will never be a franchise QB. Players don’t improve that much. He was worth a shot in the 3rd round but he’s not going to pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back