Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the woods muff and fat randy missing a kick, this was a great win. I still think we should draft a qb in round 1 next year and cut tannehill and lewan. Use that money to get weapons and OL. Offense needs a full rebuild minus Henry. The defense is fine.

Other than the woods muff and fat randy missing a kick, this was a great win. I still think we should draft a qb in round 1 next year and cut tannehill and lewan. Use that money to get weapons and OL. Offense needs a full rebuild minus Henry. The defense is fine.
They'll definitely have to get a true franchise QB for that fancy new stadium to remain filled...

Other than the woods muff and far randy missing a kick, this was a great win. I still think we should draft a qb in round 1 next year and cut tannehill and lewan. Use that money to get weapons and OL. Offense needs a full rebuild minus Henry. The defense is fine.
Not sure we will have a draft position allowing us to choose a starting QB. Lewan is gone for sure so that’s a pile of cap space to replace him. We need multiple OL as only Jones is half way decent and he is getting long in the tooth and receiving corps, as usual, below average. JR needs to figure out when to keep and pay a player and when to cut losses. Oh, he also needs to figure out how to consistently evaluate offensive players.

We're going to be picking mid to late, any QB we can draft will be another project. If you wanna go that route it's better to keep tanne and give the new guy a year to develop.

Willis performance is what I would expect from a 3rd round rookie QB from a small school program. I didn’t agree with the pick at the time, still don’t love it, but he might develop into a fun gadget guy that can contribute.

The Malik Willis Titans. Give the kid a game ball for his first win.
Take it immediately back for his attempt to give the game away.

that’s a Henry or D game ball all day.

maybe another unsung hero per usual is STONEHOUSE!!!

another 50+ avg as he does literally every game he’s played.

Are you seriously using AV? Lol. Wow. They aren’t even remotely close. How many times do you hear Simmons name a game? You hear Donald’s over and over. 11 forced fumbles for Donald first 4 seasons. 2 for Simmons. Sacks also aren’t close. Not even close to Donald’s level and you’re delusional if you think he is. Just being a typical homer like many on this forum.
I hear Simmons name a lot listening to Keith and coach, but that’s not my unit for measurement either.

I think they’re different players of slightly different positions. Hard to try matching them up head to head and consider supporting casts around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back