Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans please check yourselves. Don't fall into the glitz and glamour of the favored picks. Bush, Leinert, Vince Young...etc. We have several needs, and running back and QB isn't really one of them. Playmaker at WR, linebackers, o-line, d-line. That's what wins. Look at today's top rushers? Shaun Alexander, Tiki Barber, Larry Johnson...none drafted very high. I say, trade down, try to get multiple first or second round picks.

JDee

if he sits behin McNair for one or two years he can learn to make little changes andtake note of McNair. Plus McNair And Vince are friends and have talked for the past few years!

yeah, it's a feel good story

however, a few things stand in the way of this dream

a) Vince has yet to declare
b) New Orleans will take him if he does

there's actualy a better shot of drafting Reggie Bush than Vince Young

I think we'd do better with, and i mean nothing by this, a white QB... as in one who will sit back and throw instead of run when he gets a chance... in our offense. Which is why I think Leinhart or Cutler would be best.

Puck said:

maybe we might just get right:brow:

Puck said:

why would New Orleans take him?

If that happens we draft Leinhart. Reuniting Leinhart with Chow might work well if we can get better OL play. I think our young WRs will be fine and with an improved OL we should be in decent shape at RB. Heck, even Nash could be a decent RB with a good OL. We might as well keep Henry (especially if he will play for a little less money) and draft the best OL available with our 2nd round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back