Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

We were at the practice yesterday. Overall, the offense looked pretty crisp; the defense looked pretty sharp, too. I saw the Pollard TD throw, also Levis' INT that was meant for Ridley. This is going to be a new look Titans team for sure.

My son was able to get a few autographs including D'Hop and Sneed. It was a good day.

We were at the practice yesterday. Overall, the offense looked pretty crisp; the defense looked pretty sharp, too. I saw the Pollard TD throw, also Levis' INT that was meant for Ridley. This is going to be a new look Titans team for sure.

My son was able to get a few autographs including D'Hop and Sneed. It was a good day.
That’s really cool.

Hope that ankle injury to Ridley isn’t serious. Reports are that it isn’t.

These "Way Too Early" 2025 draft posts have got to go. I mean, seriously? Titans Wire, you can do better than passing along this garbage.

View attachment 240
Another OL?
I call BS anyway.

Obviously Levis is the make/break. If he stinks, QB is automatic selection and probably early.

If Levis works, I have to think D, LB or DL, is the direction.
Maybe if Chig doesn’t breakout, TE.

Another OL?
I call BS anyway.

Obviously Levis is the make/break. If he stinks, QB is automatic selection and probably early.

If Levis works, I have to think D, LB or DL, is the direction.
Maybe if Chig doesn’t breakout, TE.
1.5 year leash for Levis? we gave Mariota like 3 or 4

I for one love the yearly OL pick -> bust -> repeat for a decade

1.5 year leash for Levis? we gave Mariota like 3 or 4

I for one love the yearly OL pick -> bust -> repeat for a decade
There’s a big difference between Levis and MM8’s situation.

MM8 was drafted to a garbage team all around with nothing there. I believe he showed flashes until his tingles injury in year 3.
I think Levis has been given a LOT of weapons. If he doesn’t work out this year, I see the Titans taking a QB.

Levis was also a 2nd rd pick, that carries weight regardless how anyone feels compared to the #2 overall pick.

That’s not to say there are plenty of ways the team can fail AND Levis show promise for the future.
If it matters, I don’t think a crap season immediately points me to a QB although that’s the NFL today. I didn’t want MM8 when he was picked either.

There’s a big difference between Levis and MM8’s situation.

MM8 was drafted to a garbage team all around with nothing there. I believe he showed flashes until his tingles injury in year 3.
I think Levis has been given a LOT of weapons. If he doesn’t work out this year, I see the Titans taking a QB.

Levis was also a 2nd rd pick, that carries weight regardless how anyone feels compared to the #2 overall pick.

That’s not to say there are plenty of ways the team can fail AND Levis show promise for the future.
If it matters, I don’t think a crap season immediately points me to a QB although that’s the NFL today. I didn’t want MM8 when he was picked either.
Agree! Mr. Jeans doesn’t show out.. QB1 on the way.

Latest posts

Back