Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Looking for something else, came across this 2022 draft ranking breakdown

“Burks is a big (6-2, 225), physical wideout with outstanding run-after-catch ability. He was used in a variety of alignments in the Razorbacks' offense -- outside, in the slot, at running back and as a Wildcat QB. He caught a lot of bubbles, slants and flat routes. Arkansas liked to get the ball in his hands as soon as possible to let him display his speed and physicality after the catch. He wasn't asked to run a full complement of routes, but he's a fluid athlete and should be able to do more at the next level. He likes to cradle-catch balls on his frame, which leads to some drops, but he flashes the ability to high point and finish. Burks will need some time to develop, but he has A.J. Brown-type upside.

Looking for something else, came across this 2022 draft ranking breakdown

“Burks is a big (6-2, 225), physical wideout with outstanding run-after-catch ability. He was used in a variety of alignments in the Razorbacks' offense -- outside, in the slot, at running back and as a Wildcat QB. He caught a lot of bubbles, slants and flat routes. Arkansas liked to get the ball in his hands as soon as possible to let him display his speed and physicality after the catch. He wasn't asked to run a full complement of routes, but he's a fluid athlete and should be able to do more at the next level. He likes to cradle-catch balls on his frame, which leads to some drops, but he flashes the ability to high point and finish. Burks will need some time to develop, but he has A.J. Brown-type upside.
I won't even knock that report. Burks was a stud at Arkansas. Didn't for one bit think he would be another AJ Brown, but I at least thought he'd soften the blow just a little. I just want to see him contribute in any way this year.

Latest posts

Back