Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Murphy-Bunting free agent corner from tamp bay he was second round pick in 2019 I believe
oh ok. Well that bumps this up a notch or two on the impressive scale. SMB should be our day 1 starter opposite Fulton. Hopefully this is a sign of Burks booming and not SMB busting.

One play tho. I like it.

That catch by DHOP is gonna make Fulton & McC better.... they would have to learn to play against elite WRs, and not just slow route runners and camp bodies thrown into a starting position..

So Jemarco started at RT again today. We know Vrable likes him from back in Houston. Unless Hubbard shows something in the preseason, this is Jemarcos spot to lose.

Why would you put this in the Titans Training Camp thread? I already put it in the Around The AFC South thread where this hilarity belongs lol.
I ain't looking around for threads that nothing has been posted. Plus don't talk shit when you hours behind on the news

oh ok. Well that bumps this up a notch or two on the impressive scale. SMB should be our day 1 starter opposite Fulton. Hopefully this is a sign of Burks booming and not SMB busting.

One play tho. I like it.
Maybe we avoid the “SMB” acronym. Keep thinking “Scratch My Balls” or “Scratch My Butt”.

Nai
Can't blame RBs like Ekler and Taylor...both a big part of their teams offense and they see OBJ coming off a ACL and being Ravens #3 WR getting 15 mil
Nailed it. I don't care what anyone says. Anyone can get injured, if your offense is 40% reliant on a man that had you a good season you pay the man. Ala saquon barkley.

I'm a big AAS fan. Met her at a Titans tailgate in the parking lot at Arrowhead at wildcard game few years back. Drinking a beer with my son and I turn around and she's right there. Thanked us for making the trip. Then she came around the perimeter of the field after the game and shook every Titans fan hand that stuck around.

I think she is genuine in her effort to win a Super Bowl.

I'm a big AAS fan. Met her at a Titans tailgate in the parking lot at Arrowhead at wildcard game few years back. Drinking a beer with my son and I turn around and she's right there. Thanked us for making the trip. Then she came around the perimeter of the field after the game and shook every Titans fan hand that stuck around.

I think she is genuine in her effort to win a Super Bowl.

Yeah she seems genuine and someone who wants to win by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back