Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they said which kicker is doing the best?
Bye Bye Bironas is dead and unreplaced. As a team before this last few disastrous years, we always had top end FG presence. That’s a drought i was hoping to get with our 7th. Dude went in the 5th i think… ain’t looking it up-

Correction- 3rd

Bye Bye Bironas is dead and unreplaced. As a team before this last few disastrous years, we always had top end FG presence. That’s a drought i was hoping to get with our 7th. Dude went in the 5th i think… ain’t looking it up-

Correction- 3rd
Think Jeff fisher did something right? He could get some K.

I never pay attention to what the FG kickers do in camp. They can make the kicks with their eyes closed when there's no type of pressure on them or coming at them.

Are any of the undrafted guys standing out at camp? I have heard and read that T John Ojukwu Boise state and wr Tre'Shaun Harrison Oregon State, have stood out. The guys that got pre-camp buzz Calup Murphy Edge Steven Jones Jr. CB App state Wr Jacob Copeland Maryland, I have not hear much about

Are any of the undrafted guys standing out at camp? I have heard and read that T John Ojukwu Boise state and wr Tre'Shaun Harrison Oregon State, have stood out. The guys that got pre-camp buzz Calup Murphy Edge Steven Jones Jr. CB App state Wr Jacob Copeland Maryland, I have not hear much about

Still early but I was really looking forward to seeing if Caleb Murphy would be the unsung hero out of the bunch and make the team.

Still early but I was really looking forward to seeing if Caleb Murphy would be the unsung hero out of the bunch and make the team.
I agree - Caleb Murphy could be in the rotation come week 1.

Another guy I have my eye on that's doing well is Gavin Holmes UDFA out of Baylor. He's a WR with legit 4.3 speed and is also a returner. I'm sort of hoping he sticks to add some speed on the offense.

As far as the kicker goes I think Jim Wyatt said Wolf was 19-20 in camp and Shudak was 18-20. Wolf has the stronger leg, but I am guessing it will be decided in the preseason games. If one of them can't kick under pressure he's gone. I think Shudak may have a leg up (pun intended) because he can also punt in a pinch.

I never pay attention to what the FG kickers do in camp. They can make the kicks with their eyes closed when there's no type of pressure on them or coming at them.
Trey Wolff crushed it today too. Good from 42, 34, 38, 34, 56, 33, 54
Missed from 46 (wide right)

Shudak and Wolff are 100% from 50+ so far. A 56 yarder is no joke.

Harrison is legit.

Jones Jr nees to do well. They gave him guaranteed money

ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back