Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yl0Ijmi.gif
Well done sir. Excellent response.

In all seriousness, my daughter and I joke that we are both very capable of speaking Italian third best.

for those that don’t understand what I mean, you have to watch Tarantino’s masterpiece, inglorious Bastards.

Good news is, there are only 28 o-lines better than ours this year. Big improvement from last year.
Better news, it’s not even preseason yet. Just like actual records, it’s only prediction and speculation at this point.
I really hope the OL can improve, even if they only “rank” in the lower half.
A little improvement would be a huge difference with the team around them. A lot of improvement (don’t think anyone actually believes that’s the case) and this team becomes legit SB contenders.

Better news, it’s not even preseason yet. Just like actual records, it’s only prediction and speculation at this point.
I really hope the OL can improve, even if they only “rank” in the lower half.
A little improvement would be a huge difference with the team around them. A lot of improvement (don’t think anyone actually believes that’s the case) and this team becomes legit SB contenders.

The most recent example was Tuesday's practice that, much like the other four before it, saw the Titans’ first-string offense struggle to get going while often being overwhelmed by the No. 1 defense.

This will be the theme for this season.

Shocked this Jamarco cut made NFL.com and ESPN.

My take is that he wasn't that good to begin with, because our OL is in shambles and to cut your potential starting RT over a few scuffles this week doesn't sound right.

Shocked this Jamarco cut made NFL.com and ESPN.

My take is that he wasn't that good to begin with, because our OL is in shambles and to cut your potential starting RT over a few scuffles this week doesn't sound right.
He started fights in three of the four practices this week. He was doing things that would draw 15 yard penalties over and over. You keep making the same mistakes, you get cut.

He either didn’t want to be here, or he is just an idiot. Either way, he’s gone for good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back