Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked this Jamarco cut made NFL.com and ESPN.

My take is that he wasn't that good to begin with, because our OL is in shambles and to cut your potential starting RT over a few scuffles this week doesn't sound right.

He did a crackback block on his own teammate. Dude had to go.

The o line needs some intensity they should’ve kept him as putrid as the line is
Intensity maybe. Stupidity no.

for the almost guaranteed penalties he’s would incur fighting opponents (considering how much he rumbles with teammates) he’d have to be really really good.
He was a pretty cheap FA, so he’s not that good.

The most recent example was Tuesday's practice that, much like the other four before it, saw the Titans’ first-string offense struggle to get going while often being overwhelmed by the No. 1 defense.

This will be the theme for this season.
Funny,because I watched clips of Tannehill throwing dimes and WRs with crazy catches on FB earlier. Everyone in the comments was talking about how bad the secondary was and they all needed to be cut etc.

Clearly they didn’t think Jemarco was any better than Hubbard, Duncan and Ojukwu. If one of those three doesn’t lock up the role, there’s still more than a month to make a trade or pick up a cut player from another team.

LOL he looked so annoyed, you ca tell it's not the first time he's heard this and he's sick of it.

It's all because some fans and media think it's unheard of to take a guard in the first so they convince themselves he's going to play outside.

Probably the same people who convinced themselves Tannehill was going to be cut or traded before camp

I swear the titans are cursed when it comes to offensive lineman. It used to be wide receiver now it seems like it’s the offensive line

I swear the titans are cursed when it comes to offensive lineman. It used to be wide receiver now it seems like it’s the offensive line
We aren't cursed. We just mismanaged the OL the past several years.

Let an all pro walk
Overpaid a PED dependent LT.
Took fliers 3 years in a row with really bad OL coaching.
Absolutely botched a 1st round pick.
There were a few good OL during that span. But they were cut with the new GM.

Let's give him a chance to make his mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back