Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like a lot of people that's been covering training camp are saying Sean Murphy-Bunting might be the best off season pickup. Which is good considering our CB depth and play.

It seems like a lot of people that's been covering training camp are saying Sean Murphy-Bunting might be the best off season pickup. Which is good considering our CB depth and play.
Him and Fulton could be a solid young pairing if they stay healthy. Really hoping Chris Harris brings out the best in our DB room.

This thread is TLDR, so apologies if this has been mentioned, but Vrabel just announced that the DL coach Terrell Williams will be acting head coach for Saturday's game vs Chicago. Never heard of that before, seems odd. Maybe the Titans are pushing hard for Williams to get hired as an HC so we get those two compensatory picks in next year's draft like SF did this year.

This thread is TLDR, so apologies if this has been mentioned, but Vrabel just announced that the DL coach Terrell Williams will be acting head coach for Saturday's game vs Chicago. Never heard of that before, seems odd. Maybe the Titans are pushing hard for Williams to get hired as an HC so we get those two compensatory picks in next year's draft like SF did this year.
We have like 5 picks next draft, they need to get a lot of these dudes promotions. Ran knows 1st hand how important those extra picks are because the Niners got one because of him.

Personally, I think that’s a pretty stupid approach to get picks.
We’re a team that loves turning over OC’s every year or two, for good or bad.

Id really rather get some decent coaches that aren’t poached.

We have like 5 picks next draft, they need to get a lot of these dudes promotions. Ran knows 1st hand how important those extra picks are because the Niners got one because of him.
Two of the 5 we have are in the 7th round as well. So we definitely need to stock up on picks.

Personally, I think that’s a pretty stupid approach to get picks.
We’re a team that loves turning over OC’s every year or two, for good or bad.

Id really rather get some decent coaches that aren’t poached.

It's probably to give him more responsibility so he's less likely to leave

Vrable has made it clear he hates exhibition games

First he sits the starters who come into game 1 rusty AF, now he is sitting himself as well. Not that I care very much, but I do lean to the side of "don't like it".

I know preseason game 1 depth doesn't mean much, but are we really putting that much weight on Chris Moore? Why?

Damn we lack depth at DL. Got some solid rotation pieces still out there. Do we have any money???

Don't they know they're supposed to hype Pitts :p

Seriously though, being the titans number 3 WR is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back