Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
healthy T17 top half of NFL without a doubt... but like not top 5 or anything

the haters pretend T17 dont deserve to play in The League at all

I know preseason game 1 depth doesn't mean much, but are we really putting that much weight on Chris Moore? Why?

Damn we lack depth at DL. Got some solid rotation pieces still out there. Do we have any money???
Agreed
After the starters it's a big drop off. Coaching staff has did a good job in the past coaching up the second string DL. Walker got 7 sacks last year.

Agreed
After the starters it's a big drop off. Coaching staff has did a good job in the past coaching up the second string DL. Walker got 7 sacks last year.

DL depth will be ok. So will LB and CB. Even WR is probably ok given our run first philosopy. The one thing that can kill this team is OL.We could be historicly bad on o-line. That could disrupt the entire offense. There just does not seem to be any solution there. Could be a long season....

DL depth will be ok. So will LB and CB. Even WR is probably ok given our run first philosopy. The one thing that can kill this team is OL.We could be historicly bad on o-line. That could disrupt the entire offense. There just does not seem to be any solution there. Could be a long season....
Bad drafting and no cap space to bring in some good OL has really hurt us the past three seasons.

I am ready to move on from Mcmath and NWI

I can see McMath as I feel like the project with him will never come to reality.

But not sure why you would want to move on from NWI, especially since he will be 4/5 WR. NWI as an 1/2 (like he was forced last season) is a big NO NO, but he most definitely has a place on this team as a 4/5.

I can see McMath as I feel like the project with him will never come to reality.

But not sure why you would want to move on from NWI, especially since he will be 4/5 WR. NWI as an 1/2 (like he was forced last season) is a big NO NO, but he most definitely has a place on this team as a 4/5.
Agree. And to move on, there should be somebody already in place unless cost is the issue. Cost is not for NWI.

Last edited by a moderator:
phillips is McCarthy until proven otherwise

yes good when on field

cant stay on field so who cares really

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back