I'm hoping both of them make the team. Top 7 WRs right now are probably:

Burks
Hopkins
Philips
Moore
NWI
Roberson
Harrison

We won't keep 7, so they're both probably fighting for the last spot. I honestly would prefer to cut NWI and see if one of the rooks can give us a spark.
Titans will keep 7 WRs... but not on gameday

I'm hoping both of them make the team. Top 7 WRs right now are probably:

Burks
Hopkins
Philips
Moore
NWI
Roberson
Harrison

We won't keep 7, so they're both probably fighting for the last spot. I honestly would prefer to cut NWI and see if one of the rooks can give us a spark.

I havent heard much at all about Philips in training camp... is he doing good?

Like Burks, he has to prove he can stay on the field. No shows are worthless.

I havent heard much at all about Philips in training camp... is he doing good?

Like Burks, he has to prove he can stay on the field. No shows are worthless.
Everything I've seen has been extremely positive with Philips. He'll be the starting slot WR. He's added weight/muscle in the offseason which should help him stay healthy.

I also think the Titans will keep 7 WR’s to start the season. My guess is they keep Dowell in the 53 to protect him and then send him to the PS after week 1.

Titans sign DL Michael Dwumfour, waive LB Zach McCloud

Ex-Texan

the-circle-is-now-complete.jpg

Titans sign DL Michael Dwumfour, waive LB Zach McCloud

Has anyone mentioned the Jaques Patrick signing? He has one of the funniest draft profiles I've seen.
Jacques Patrick Draft and Combine Prospect Profile | NFL.com

View attachment 21039

That was from a few years ago.

He look like a beast in highlights

But he's been around a while and has done nothing. He's also spent a couple years in the XFL.
I saw that, but meh. As an FSU guy I know. He was a 5 star recruit and never lived up to expectations. After Dalvin left, he lost the starting opportunity to freshman Cam Akers. Played a role but was very un-exciting.

He's only here because Ward and Haskins are banged up.
I saw that, but meh. As an FSU guy I know. He was a 5 star recruit and never lived up to expectations. After Dalvin left, he lost the starting opportunity to freshman Cam Akers. Played a role but was very un-exciting.

If short yardage backs were still a thing like they were briefly in the early and mid 90s then he would have some value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back