Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone mentioned the Jaques Patrick signing? He has one of the funniest draft profiles I've seen.
Jacques Patrick Draft and Combine Prospect Profile | NFL.com

View attachment 21039

That was from a few years ago.

He look like a beast in highlights

But he's been around a while and has done nothing. He's also spent a couple years in the XFL.

(With a straight face). I really did like him coming out of college. Actually shocked he hasn't been able to catch on in the NFL.

This team is absolutely cursed. Just don't understand how such a routine play gets these guys injured so much these days.

This is going to be a major blow if he's not able to play. I'm disgusted right now as I thought he was going to absolutely break out this year.

This team is absolutely cursed. Just don't understand how such a routine play gets these guys injured so much these days.

This is going to be a major blow if he's not able to play. I'm disgusted right now as I thought he was going to absolutely break out this year.
Oh he's definitely "breaking" something.

meh what are we really losing? 444 yards and 1 TD? People make excuses for Titans WRs for years. Kenny Britt, Kendall Wright, Corey Davis, Treylon Burks. The next season is always gonna be the breakout one. But in reality they just suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back