Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confused as to how to feel about this news. Should I be happy that it was relatively minor and he won’t miss week 1, or should I be angry because I can’t bad mouth him, Vrable, JRob, and the ghost of Bud Adams?

The extreme mood swings from fans from one moment to the next is hard to keep up with.

I’m confused as to how to feel about this news. Should I be happy that it was relatively minor and he won’t miss week 1, or should I be angry because I can’t bad mouth him, Vrabel, JRob, and the ghost of Bud Adams?

The extreme mood swings from fans from one moment to the next is hard to keep up with.
I’m guilty. Still pissed AJB wasn’t finessed and no longer on team.

Hopefully not a lingering issue throughout the year. Soft tissue injuries have a way of lingering. I'd rather him miss the first couple of weeks if it means keeping him healthier.

My thought is we won’t get the full Treylon until week 3 or so. He’ll need to come back and practice with the team for several weeks to make up for this lost injury time.

He said on a podcast that he would have taken 22M to stay here and keep his kids in Nashville. JRob undervalued him and it cost him his job.

$22 or $25. Still too much. I’d rather have Simmons. The choice wasn’t brown or Burks. It was Brown or Simmons. To me that’s an easy decision.

$22 or $25. Still too much. I’d rather have Simmons. The choice wasn’t brown or Burks. It was Brown or Simmons. To me that’s an easy decision.
We could have had both. But either way WRs are more valuable than interior D-linemen and AJ is as good of a WR as Jeff is an IDL.

This could have happened to anybody. The guy missed one game in college. I hope we have him back week one. That is 3 weeks away. Again we need him, he and D-Hop could be special with chig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back